I worship vegan burgers. But after I truly devour a gluten-free and vegan burger, at the starting up, I desire it to be wholesome, scrumptious, filling, and it’s moreover crucial for them to preserve their form in the event you bite into them. No person needs to bite into a soupy mess of a burger. These are all of that and former. —Snug as a Yam
onion, finely chopped
Portobello mushrooms, chopped
raw chopped walnuts or flooring
Salt to model
- Birth by including the onions into a frying pan and sauté on medium-low except a little bit translucent (about 5 minutes). Then add the mushrooms and proceed for every other 2-3 minutes or except soft.
- Have from heat and placement inspire into the food processor. Add lentil, quinoa, walnuts, vegan Worcestershire sauce, and course of except it is likely you’ll per chance presumably simply devour a tough mash. Taste and add salt as important.
- Enable mixture to chill in the fridge for 15 minutes and preheat your oven to 350F. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray or olive oil.
- As soon as your mixture is chilled, it is likely you’ll per chance presumably be ready to originate forming patties. Form them into 4 inches wide by 1 in thick circular patties. Makes roughly four patties and placement them on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with olive oil.
- Bake for a total of 40 minutes in an customary oven or 30 minutes in a convection oven and flipping around the midway ticket min.
- High with vegan lemon dill mayo and inspire on a gluten-free bun. Derive pleasure from!