I worship vegan burgers. Nonetheless after I in actual fact hold a gluten-free and vegan burger, first and main, I desire it to be wholesome, dazzling, filling, and it’s furthermore indispensable for them to rob their form whereas you chunk into them. Nobody desires to chunk into a soupy mess of a burger. These are all of that and beyond. —Delighted as a Yam
Cook dinner time
onion, finely chopped
Portobello mushrooms, chopped
raw floor walnuts
Salt to taste
- Open up by adding the onions into a frying pan and sauté on medium-low except comparatively translucent (about 5 minutes). Then add the mushrooms and continue for one more 2-3 minutes or except soft.
- Resolve away from heat and place help into the meals processor. Add lentil, quinoa, walnuts, vegan Worcestershire sauce, and direction of except you would possibly perchance perchance hold a rough mash. Taste and add salt as wished.
- Enable mixture to frosty within the fridge for 15 minutes and preheat your oven to 350F. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray or olive oil.
- As soon as your mixture is chilled, you’re ready to starting up forming patties. Shape them into 4 inches extensive by 1 in thick circular patties. Makes roughly four patties and place them on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with olive oil
- Bake for a entire of 40 minutes in a susceptible oven or 30 minutes in a convection oven and flipping around the midway mark min.
- Prime with vegan lemon dill mayo and abet on a gluten-free bun. Appreciate!