Ready-to-eat vegan meatballs originate this filling soup a snap to drag collectively. The recipe name is largely a mistranslation of minestra maritata, which refers back to the “marriage” of greens and meatballs within the soup.
- 1 (15.0-ounce) can Italian-sort diced tomatoes with garlic, oregano and basil
- 6 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 4 oz. elbow pasta
- 1 (16.0-ounce) equipment vegan meatballs
- 3 cups unique spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon gorgeous sea salt
- 2 tablespoons grated vegan Parmesan-sort cheese (no longer compulsory)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dusky pepper
Bring the tomatoes and broth to a boil in a orderly pot over medium-high heat.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add pasta, meatballs, spinach and Italian seasoning and cook dinner unless the pasta is delicate and meatballs are cooked via, about 8 minutes.
Season to sort with salt and pepper. Ladle into bowls and support. Sprinkle with vegan cheese if desired.
Per serving: 310 calories (79 from rotund), 9g total rotund, 0.33g saturated rotund, 3mg ldl cholesterol, 1400mg sodium, 34g carbohydrates (5g dietary fiber, 7g sugar), 18.5g protein.
Unique: We now agree with equipped particular food plan and dietary files for educational capabilities. But take into accout – we’re cooks, no longer docs! Possibilities are you’ll per chance per chance also mute apply the recommendation of your health-care provider. And since product formulations swap, check product labels for the most present ingredient files.
Gaze our Phrases of Service.