2 hours 15 minutes
Cook time for dinner
3 2/3 cups
All reason flour
1 1/2 cups
Mikyos vegan butter
- Filling and Assembly
Contemporary figs with stems decrease off
1 1/2 cups
Vanilla bean, split size vivid
Dedicated coconut (unsweetened) optional
- Dough: Pulse flour, sugar, and salt in a correct processor. Add vegan butter and pulse unless the misfire resembles gross meal (no giant clumps of butter ought to nonetheless dwell). Pulse unless dough comes collectively.
- flatten the dough accurate into a disk worship form. Wrap tightly with plastic and refrigerate for on the least 2 hours.
- Filling and Assembly: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Location the stemless figs in a correct processor and process till it’s minced (no giant pieces ought to nonetheless dwell).
- Roll out dough on a evenly floured surface unless about 1/8 slide thick and space on parchment paper.
- Bake galette, toasting half of draw by, unless crust is a deep golden brown, 30-40 minutes. Walk a giant offset spatula between tart and paper to open tart. Let cool on baking sheet sooner than cutting back. Attend with ice cream if desired.