10 hours 10 minutes
white onion, finely chopped
solar dried tomatoes, chopped
purple chili powder
Salt & pepper, to model
yogurt (skip if vegan)
- In a heated pot, cook the quinoa, lentils, oats and onions in chicken stock.
- Add in the relaxation veggie patty ingredients and cook on medium heat for 20-30 minutes, until quinoa is cooked via. If required, add extra water to proceed cooking. Then let cold.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 180C, and prepare your patties. Utilize a shaper/mould for consistency.
- Bake on a lined baking tray for 25 minutes. Exhaust from heat and let cold for a number of minutes sooner than serving.
- Wait on the veggie patty with a squeeze of lime topped with mint leaves, with a side of yogurt.