- 200g puny one potatoes, halved
- 100g inexperienced beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Thai inexperienced curry paste (take a look at the designate to provide sure it’s vegetarian/ vegan)
- 400g can gentle coconut milk
- 1 lime, zest pared in thick strips
- 80g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g agency tofu, chopped into shrimp cubes
- shrimp bunch coriander, chopped
- 200g jasmine rice, cooked following pack instructions
- STEP 1
Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 8 mins. Add the inexperienced beans and cook dinner for a extra 3 mins, then drain.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in a wok or pan, fry the garlic for 1 min, add the curry paste and cook dinner for 1 min, or unless it starts to darken somewhat of and scent fragrant. Breeze within the coconut milk and produce to a simmer, descend within the lime zest and gently bubble for five mins to thicken the sauce somewhat of.
- STEP 3
Add the potatoes and beans adopted by the sugar snap peas and cook dinner for 1 min sooner than stirring within the cherry tomatoes and tofu.
- STEP 4
Crop the lime in half of and squeeze the juice into the pan, then hasten within the coriander and wait on over the rice.
Recipe from Smartly pleasurable Food magazine, April 2019